Placement Rate Methodology
The placement rate is calculated based on students who were scheduled to graduate in 2015 and graduated before November 30, 2016.
A student is considered placed if they are employed in a field for which their training prepared them after graduation and prior to November 30, 2016. A graduate can be excluded from the placement rate if:
- A: the graduate is deceased
- B: the graduate has a permanent or indefinite disability
- C: the graduate was deployed for military service/duty
- D: the graduate studied under a student visa and is ineligible for employment in the U.S.
- E: the graduate continued his/her education in an institute under the same ownership
0 graduates were excluded from the current placement rate.