Brown Aveda professionals and educators are honored to present at Aveda's annual event
The event will take place on October 19-22 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Aveda's annual event brings together thousands of beauty professionals from around the world for workshops, demonstrations, presentations and networking. Each year attendees celebrate the talent, partnerships and passion behind the Aveda mission.
Brown Aveda educators and professionals from Ladies & Gentlemen Salon and Spa, who make up the Ladies & Gentlemen Artistic Team, were exclusively invited to demonstrate style and color technicals at the Congress Show on October 20.
"For nearly twenty years we've been sitting in the audience now we'll have our chance to be on the stage," says Susan Partin, Corporate Recruiting Director for Brown Aveda. "It is so exciting and nerve racking at the same time – its a huge honor for us."
Ladies & Gentlemen Salon and Spa (L&G) was founded in 1975 and joined the Aveda network in 1988. L&G's 300 staff members, which include The Brown Aveda Institute educators, have developed a reputation for delivering the highest level of education and training to stylists around the globe.
The Ladies & Gentlemen Salon and Spa Artistic Team
- Holly Brown – Master Purefessional and Artistic Director of Hair Cutting
- Sal Misseri – North American Hair Styling Awards (NAHA) winner and L&G Creative Director
- Jen Roskey – L&G Artistic Director of Color
- Dina Culotta – L&G Artistic Director of Styling
- Jodi Keeney – L&G Artistic Director of Makeup
- Michael Pavlick – L&G Artistic Director of Men's Hair Cutting
- Kerra Coticchia – L&G Stylist
- Sydney Malizia – L&G Signature Stylist
Ladies & Gentlemen Artistic Team is on the forefront of education and many team members are Aveda Purefessionals. The team can be found traveling much of North America working at fashion week, hair shows, and photo-shoots.
The L&G team will be demonstrating style and color techniques during the Congress Show on Sunday, October 20 starting at 9am (10am EST).
Learn more about Aveda Congress 2013 and best of luck to the Ladies & Gentlemen Artistic Team!