Prepare for an exciting future in skin care and makeup with the Brown Aveda Institute
Our Esthetics curriculum provides training for skin care and color cosmetic artistry with an emphasis on using pure flower and plant essences in treatments.
Upon completion, you'll be ready to succeed as a licensed esthetician or makeup artist.
Esthetics Curriculum Overview
Your esthetics school training encompasses three types of learning:
- Theoretical knowledge, the foundation of your education
- Practical experience, the application of your knowledge
- Professional business-building skills, vital for your success
Esthetics Program Start Dates
Career Opportunities for Esthetics Graduates
- spa owner
- freelance makeup artist
- makeup artist for film, theater, fashion or print
Upon enrollment, students will..
Receive an new Apple iPad
Learn Aveda's haircutting system
Manage their education through Pivot Point Lab website portal where lessons are brought to life through a synergy of communication, collaboration and engaging activities.
View the Course Catalog
- Part Time – 25 weeks: Tuesday – Friday 9am–2:30pm and Saturday 8:15am–1:45pm
Pricing and Fees
- Registration fee - $150.00
- Application fee* - $ 50.00
- Kit Fee** $1,700.00
- Tuition - 9,000.00
Total Cost - $10,900.00
*If the student enrolls in a course of study and changes the original start date, a re-application fee of $50.00 will apply.
**The kit fee includes supplies, books, and uniforms for the class and payment will be due 2 weeks prior to start date. The maximum time frame for completion will still apply based on the contract calculation.