Express your creativity and talent in hair, skin, and nail care and makeup application
Our Cosmetology School Program incorporates extensive hands-on learning to provide you a complete understanding of beauty and wellness.
Upon completion, you'll be prepared for a career as a hair stylist or technician, makeup artist or as an aspiring salon owner.
Cosmetology Curriculum Overview
Your cosmetology school training encompasses three types of learning:
- Theoretical knowledge, the foundation of your education
- Practical experience, the application of your knowledge
- Professional business-building skills, vital for your success
Program Start Dates
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- hair stylist
- makeup artist
- sales representative
- salon owner
- hair coloring specialist
- stylist or makeup artist for film, theater, fashion or print
Upon enrollment, students will...
Receive an new Apple iPad
Learn Aveda's haircutting system
Manage their education through Pivot Point Lab website portal where lessons are brought to life through a synergy of communication, collaboration and engaging activities.
View the Course Catalog
- Full Time – 46 weeks: Tuesday – Saturday 9am-5pm
- Part Time Evening – 95 weeks: Monday – Thursday 5:45 – 9:45pm
Pricing and Fees
- Registration fee - $150.00
- Application fee* - $ 50.00
- Kit Fee** $1,900.00
- Tuition - $17,800.00
Total Cost - $19,900.00
*If the student enrolls in a course of study and changes the original start date, a re-application fee of $50.00 will apply.
**The kit fee includes supplies, books, and uniforms for the class and payment will be due 2 weeks prior to start date. The maximum time frame for completion will still apply based on the contract calculation.