Ulta Beauty is hiring a part time Hair Designer.
Under direct supervision, this Designer will consult with customers on hair needs and recommend professional hair care services and products.
At ULTA, a Designer delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look. He or she is also responsible for building a request client base through referrals.
Essential job functions:
- Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service
- Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals
- Attend all ULTA mandatory educations events and workshops
- Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves)
- Adhere to ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
- Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently
- Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Cosmetology license
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
Physical Requirements of Designer:
- Ability to walk
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- Ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
Ulta is located at 9623 Mentor Ave, Mentor, Ohio 44060