Work at Ashtabula County’s Premier Spa for Skin Health and Wellness, The Spa at The Lakehouse Inn.
The Spa Manicurist-Nail Technician will perform all nail services according to the spa/salon protocols. Manicurists must be skilled at manicures and pedicures while examining the color and condition of nails and cuticles and recommending appropriate homecare products.
Nail services must be delivered with the same diligence as spa services, exceeding guest’s expectations.
Position Activities and Responsibilities:
• Performs manicures and pedicures according to the spa manual
• Knows how to perform all nail treatments and knows products
• Practices all treatment protocols and rituals
• Interacts cooperatively with other spa team members to provide a seamless guest experience
• Presents a warm, gracious and professional persona towards guests and co-workers
• Adheres to high professional image standard such as: dress, grooming, language, and lifestyle
• Practices the highest standard of sanitation, neatness, and visual presentations
• Actively builds repeat guests
• Attends and participates in all general and team meetings
• Assists the spa team whenever asked
• Tracks nail treatment inventory
• Maintains an organized station
• Attends all in house training and commits to outside continuing education
• Participates in all aspects of marketing/special events planning and execution
• Makes effective use of sampling program as well as tracking results of those samples
• When asked, evaluates potential new team members for various positions
• Assists new team members to help them grow
• Completes daily check list of cleaning obligations and abides by all county, state, and local laws and regulations regarding sanitation, cleanliness, and safety
• Adheres to work schedule and has good work ethics
• Maintain a positive and professional attitude
• Sets and achieves goals and targets
• Equipment/machinery utilization: Hot towel cabinet, pedicure thrones, small nail implements, sanitation equipment, gel processor, nail dryer, strengtheners, etc.
• Valid Manicurist license in the State of Ohio
• Special skills: natural nail care, spa manicure and pedicure, nail repair, guest education and home care recommendations
• Experience with all nail services
• Excellent communication skills
• Guest service oriented with the ability to deliver the ultimate spa experience
• Ability to follow protocols and directions
• Passion for continuing education
• A professional work ethic and image
• Strong guest service focus
• Enjoys team environment and interaction with co-workers
• Excellent communications skills
• Flexible and cooperative
• Good organization skills and follow-through
• Able to multi task and improvise on the spur of the moment
• High energy, able to work in fast paced environment
• Good sense of time management prompt, runs on time
• Good sense of humor
• Able to work well under pressure
• Seeks out knowledge and enjoys learning/strives for professional growth
Interested candidates can inquire with Karen Fagnilli at The Spa at The Lakehouse Inn by calling (440) 361-9018 or emailing email@example.com.
The Spa at The Lakehouse Inn is locatedd at 5654 Lake Road E, Geneva, Ohio 44041. More information at http://www.thelakehouseinn.com/spa.