A local Strongsville salon seeks a licensed Esthetician to assist with body sugaring.
Essential duties include performing professional quality sugaring services within scope of practice and licensing and in alignment with policies and protocols in accordance with Ohio law.
Must be reliable, flexible and love working with people. Hours are part time to full time.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Confidently and knowledgeably educating guests, recommending services and products, and recommending and performing protocols based on their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Linking skincare products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home
- Consistently implementing rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with guests
- Providing excellent guest service, including receptionist duties as necessary
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members and guests
Education & Other Requirements:
- Must possess current Esthetics License and be willing to participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetics services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License
- Ability to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment
- Must be flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation to work
- Must have basic working knowledge of computers and scheduling system
- Communications and Personal Interactions
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with guests, co-workers, and management
- Maintain client confidentiality
Business Address: Deerfiled Woods, Strongsville, OH 44136.