Brown Aveda Institute in Strongsville is hiring a Front Desk Coordinator for a part-time position including Saturdays and evenings.
The candidate will work with all aspects of customer service at front desk and in retail area.
- Greets customers
- Knowledgeable in computer software, SalonBiz and other standard software packages
- Serves as a resource to clients regarding school services, pricing information, and product knowledge
- Checks customers in for services and executes completion of necessary paperwork
- Book appointments utilizing knowledge in computer software
- Collects payments for services and retail; removes and records amount of cash and other forms of payment in register at end of shift
- Respond to client inquires and/or client complaints, resolves challenges based on level of challenge presented or refer client complaint to management
- Arranges merchandise and helps put out inventory on shipment days
- General cleaning such as shelves, counters, coffee bars, etc.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services
- Experience in face to face retail sales or direct sales
- Maintain and promote positive public relations
- Audits register amounts during opening and closing procedures
- Provide general administrative functions and completes other duties as assigned or directed.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school graduate with previous experience in customer service preferred
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer knowledgeable