Full and part-time positions available at Aveda Experience Center Summit Mall in Fairlawn, Ohio. Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Team Oriented? You give to the team as well as receive
- Likable? Possess positive outlook; able to laugh with people and at yourself
- Coachable? Not afraid to take constructive criticism, continuous learner, desire to learn from those around you.
- Character? You act with integrity in your life within relationships and actions.
- Treat everyone with courtesy - co workers and guests?
- Educate guests about Aveda products?
- Offer Aveda Rituals to each and every guest
- Follow up with guests about Aveda purchases
- Lead by example?
- Attend events and other outside activities as necessary?
- Maintain a clean and organized facility?
- Happy guests who are educated, pampered, and satisfied with purchase
- Meet and/or exceed retail goals
- Being a results oriented, team player who can be counted on
- You show up, step up and are professional in appearance & manner
If this describes you; let's start your journey with Aveda to find if this is the place for your career! Training is provided.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cosmetology or Esthiology license beneficial; Aveda graduates preferred, not required
- One year face to face, retail or guest service experience in the service industry.
- Cosmetic experience preferred.
- Previous computer experience working with Microsoft office required
- Previous experience working with retail POS computer software preferred
Ladies & Gentlemen is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.