John Robert's Spa is a nationally recognized Aveda lifestyle salon and spa.
The salon is currently seeking full time Nail Techs at its Strongsville location, located at 15165 Pearl Road, Strongsville, Ohio 44136.
Team Member Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (we pay 50% of your medical premium for you)
- Short Term Disability
- Flex Plan
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Family and friends discount
- Service-related educational assistance
- And other non-traditional benefits
Additionally, our in-salon professionals are all supported by a corporate team of marketing,
human resources, and operations personnel who work out of our home office.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to:
- Learn and perform all beauty services in accordance with JR’s standards; services that our nail technicians perform include, but are not limited to: natural nail manicures, shellac/gel manicures, acrylics, and pedicures
- Consistently serve guests in a professional, courteous, world-class manner, maintaining guest comfort and safety throughout their entire experience
- Keep up to date with and adapt to seasonal and industry-related trends and technologies
- Capture guest intelligence and enter such data into our computer system
- Maintain sanitation of workstation and equipment as required by state board guidelines
- Assist with general housekeeping duties as needed
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Willingness to take initiative
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Availability to work salon schedule – nights and weekends required
- Ability to interact in a positive and productive manner while fostering a team-based environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Candidates must be a licensed Nail Technician or Cosmetologist
*Application Instructions: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online application.