Prepare for an exciting future in skin care and makeup with the Brown Aveda Institute
Our Esthetics curriculum provides training for skin care and color cosmetic artistry with an emphasis on using pure flower and plant essences in treatments.
Upon completion, you'll be ready to succeed as a licensed esthetician or makeup artist.
Monday through Thursday, 5:30pm to 9pm in Mentor - Enroll Now!
Cosmetology Curriculum Overview
Your esthetics school training encompasses three types of learning:
- Theoretical knowledge, the foundation of your education
- Practical experience, the application of your knowledge
- Professional business-building skills, vital for your success
Program Start Dates
*Evening classes available at the Mentor location only.
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- spa owner
- freelance makeup artist
- makeup artist for film, theater, fashion or print
Upon enrollment, students will..
Receive an new Apple iPad
Learn Aveda's haircutting system
Manage their education through Pivot Point Lab website portal where lessons are brought to life through a synergy of communication, collaboration and engaging activities.
View the Course Catalog
- Part Time – 25 weeks: Tuesday – Friday 9am–2:30pm and Saturday 8:15am–1:45pm
Pricing and Fees
- Registration fee - $250.00
- Application fee* - $ 50.00
- Kit Fee** $1,700.00
- Tuition - $8,900.00