Prepare for an exciting future in manicuring with the Brown Aveda Institute
The advanced manicure curriculum at Brown Aveda Institute is focused on the complete understanding of all nail esthetics as well as foot and hand care.
By using products that are pure and natural, you will learn how to beautify the natural nail.
View the Course Catalog
Program Start Dates
Advanced Manicuring Curriculum Overview
Your training encompasses three types of learning:
- Theoretical knowledge, the foundation of your education
- Practical experience, the application of your knowledge
- Professional business-building skills, vital for your success
Part Time – 22 weeks
- Wednesday – Thursday: 5:30pm to 9:00pm + Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Pricing and Fees
- Registration fee - $150.00
- Application fee* - $ 50.00
- Kit Fee** $650.00
- Tuition - $2,645.00
Total Cost - $3,495.00
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- salon manager
- salon owner
- nail technician
*If the student enrolls in a course of study and changes the original start date, a re-application fee of $50.00 will apply.
**The kit fee includes supplies, books, and uniforms for the class and payment will be due 2 weeks prior to start date. The maximum time frame for completion will still apply based on the contract calculation.
Students will manage their education through Pivot Point Lab website portal where lessons are brought to life through a synergy of communication, collaboration and engaging activities.