Brown Aveda Institute is hiring a Front Desk Coordinator to join the team at our Strongsville location.
The candidate will work with all aspects of customer service at front desk and in retail area.
- Greets customers
- Knowledgeable in computer software, SalonBiz and other standard software packages
- Serves as a resource to clients regarding school services, pricing information, and product knowledge
- Checks customers in for services and executes completion of necessary paperwork
- Book appointments utilizing knowledge in computer software
- Collects payments for services and retail; removes and records amount of cash and other forms of payment in register at end of shift
- Respond to client inquires and/or client complaints, resolves challenges based on level of challenge presented or refer client complaint to management
- Arranges merchandise and helps put out inventory on shipment days
- General cleaning such as shelves, counters, coffee bars, etc.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services and products to achieve set goals
- Responsible for data input and maintenance of student quota sheets, assignment of student phase numbers, desk assignments, and various student-related reporting
- Coordinate student schedule changes according to needs of the BAI Instructors; open services for students one week prior to the next phase of instruction
- Provides training and guidance to new students through written and oral instructions; PowerPoint presentation for Intro II Phase, and assignment of front desk stations within specified time frames
- Update and maintain front desk process and procedure manual
- Maintain and promote positive public relations
- Audits register amounts during opening and closing procedures
- Provide general administrative functions and completes other duties as assigned or directed.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school graduate with previous experience in customer service preferred
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer knowledgeable